UI/UX DESIGN • APP DESIGN • VISUAL DESIGN
NH7 Weekender is an annual, multi-city music festival in India ticketed by Insider every year. The event is one of the largest music festivals in India, with an annual attendance across the editions of over 100,000. I worked on the interface design and the experience for a scheduling app for the festival.
The eight edition of NH7 Weekender in 2017 saw a footfall of over 45,000. With an overwhelming line-up of over 50 music acts and 20 comedy acts spread over 6 stages (and with overlapping timings) we felt the need to provide the festival goers with a basic scheduling app this year. An important offering was a reminder that alerted users 20 mins before the gigs on their schedule were about to begin.
LIST OF FEATURES
• Login autentication via Facebook
• Day-wise schedule listing
• Artist information: Images, about the artist, day and time of performance, stage name
• 'Add to My Schedule' // 'Remove from My Schedule'
• My Schedule list (day-wise)
• Filter by stage
• Venue Map
• Festival information: About, Social media handles, FAQ, Emergency contact
• Notification about a gig starting 20 mins before
INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE & USER FLOW
© Apoorva Savant 2018